Circles are constantly changing groups of roles working towards a shared purpose. The term is part of the operating system we use to run our organization:
A number of important circles
Having a safe, diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where people can thrive.
All customer-related activities in all countries, including major circles such as: Advice, for the advice process and Customer Happiness for the support process. It also includes Partners Unite(d) which supports our 200+ business partners.
Deals with tools, processes, and frameworks for self-management and a valuable career ♥️
Everything with the financial process and insight on the pennies to support the organization.
Sharing our stories with the world.
Develop open communication solutions that connect people.
- 48percent.org our foundation that helps to facilitate equality through fair access to connectivity.
- Our open source activities
- Our (educational) community events and
- The Planeteers which have the purpose to make our company circular
Everything about the operations of the companies from Security to Legal to Spys; our lunch environment and event space.
These are only 8 of the over 30 circles we have. The structure is constantly evolving. What we try to do is:
- Capturing our actual work
- Carrying this out as effectively as possible
- within the framework of our reason for being.
Now that you know a little more about how we are structured it’s time to learn more about our do’s and don’t