This page can only be edited by @signer, and @contractor-in-legal.
Who can sign your contracts and agreements with externals or companies you have to work with?
Example: You want to order a course out of your Course Organizer role. What are the steps you have to take after you have received a contract from the training company you want to hire to get the contract signed?
Which contractual steps do you need before signing?
To enter into a collaboration easily and independently, carry out the following steps:
- You take notice of the steps mentioned in Contracting External Expertise.
- You take notice of the Spending Policy.
- If the amount is less than 5,000 euros you may sign it yourself.
- If the amount exceeds 5,000 euros then you must ask for a signature from the procurator.
- The contract is signed by the procurator.