Date: @September 23, 2022
- Subcircle Findings (Optional)
- Projects Evaluation
- Results against One-year goals, Key Initiatives & Metrics
- Projects Brainstorm
- Circle & Personal Reflections
- Summary for the super circle (Optional)
- Check-out& Aftercare
Purpose of the circle:
Theme of episode:
<fill in purpose of the circle>
<fill in Theme of the episode>
Reflection on the last episode. How did we do?
- Get clarity on how we, as a team (and individuals) did during the last episode
- Indentify improvements for next episode
- Surface information valuable for the supercircles prioritization, or
👉Gather information for the Rep link
Trust good intention all the time
Sometimes it is worth it to build on
fledgling ideas and allow them to grow
without challenging them too
prematurely. Respect ideas, issues,
It's okay if you don’t have an answer to
questions right away. Questions can be
deposed for the meantime in the
questions to be answered canvas.
The usual check-in round. Let anything that doesn't belong in this meeting go. Which roles are you representing here? Also, check in with yourself about this episode and keep that in mind for the meeting: What contributions did you make? Which colleagues deserve a shoutout for their work? What could have been done better?
Subcircle findings (if applicable)
One year goals & key initiatives
New episode: Projects
Circle & Personal reflections
What did the circle decide to do last Outlook? Are the results good enough for a big celebration, or should the celebration be a bit smaller?
Summary for the Supercircle (as presented by the RepLink)
Can be presented in 5 minutes per circle. Create a Synced Block.
If your circle is responsible for maintaining key metrics of the super circle, you can list these actual values here:
Key Metric of super circle
Important Reflections on progress towards GCC / Supercircle Goals / Initiatives / Metrics
List any important reflections on Progress towards goals/initiatives/Metrics of the supercircle.
What projects do we need as a circle (where we might need input from other circles?) or What do we need as a GCC? We suggest to take on the following projects that would help the GCC or that will require considerable effort from another circle / other circles: -
/ Secretary shares notes of session with the circle
/ Secretary creates one page summary for company
/ Circle rep prepares output of inherited projects for the supercircle
- Did this evaluation raise any tensions that need to be processed in a tactical/governance meeting? Write them down and bring them up in the next meeting!
- Resulting from this evaluation, is there anything that needs to be brought to the outlook session for the next episode? (for example, if the season goals need to be adjusted)