Date: @July 2, 2023
- Introduction & Check-in
- Subcircle findings & Summary of Project Evaluations
- One-Year Goals & Metrics review
- Personal & Circle Reflections
- Projects brainstorm
- Summary for the Super Circle
- Aftercare & Closing Round
Purpose of the circle (Raison d’être):
Theme of episode:
<fill in purpose of the circle>
<fill in Theme of the episode>
Introduction & Check-in
Reflection on the last episode. How did we do?
- Get clarity on how we, as a team (and individuals) did during the last episode
- Identify improvements for the next episode
- Surface information valuable for the supercircles prioritization, or
👉Gather information for the Circle Lead
Trust good intention all the time
Sometimes it is worth it to build on
fledgling ideas and allow them to grow
without challenging them too
prematurely. Respect ideas, issues,
It's okay if you don’t have an answer to
questions right away. Questions can be
deposed for the meantime in the
questions to be answered canvas.
The usual check-in round. Let anything that doesn't belong in this meeting go. Which roles are you representing here? Also, check in with yourself about this episode and keep that in mind for the meeting: What contributions did you make? Which colleagues deserve a shoutout for their work? What could have been done better?
Subcircle findings & Summary of Project Evaluations
Results against One-year goals & Metrics
Circle & Personal reflections
New episode: Projects
What did the circle decide to do last Outlook? Are the results good enough for a big celebration, or should the celebration be a bit smaller?
Summary for the Supercircle (as presented by the Circle Lead)
/ Secretary shares notes of session with the circle
/ Circle lead provide context for suggested projects for other circles
/ Circle lead prepares output for the supercircle:
- Did this evaluation raise any tensions that need to be processed in a tactical/governance meeting? Write them down and bring them up in the next meeting!
- Resulting from this evaluation, is there anything that needs to be brought to the outlook session for the next episode? (for example, if the season goals need to be adjusted)
Each person can share a closing reflection about the meeting. No discussion.