The new projects table will show the project chosen by the Leadlink. Based on these projects you can go ahead and add a new project to the real Projects database!
In this database there is a Project [template] which you can use. This template contains the below questions you need 👍.
Where are we in the process?
- Introduction & Check-in round
- Looking around, Supercircle perspective
- 🎯 One Year Goals, 📊 Metrics & ✈️ Key Initiatives review
- 🌟 New Projects for the upcoming episode
📃 Project Descriptions
- 🦄 Realism Check
- 🤡 Theme & 🥳 Celebration
- Summary for the super circle (Optional)
- Check-out & Aftercare
- Why this project?
- Why now?
- Can you make a bulleted list to clarify the expectations of the project?
Note from experience with this template: a Jamboard worked far better. Advice to paste a link in here and use jamboard.
Chosen Projects to define
<just copy the project titels from the jamboard>
Have projects been assigned to a role?