It's good to take a look at each other from time to time. That's why we've been holding a stand-up for years.
In it you tell:
- What you have done and what the outcome is
- What you have encountered
- What you are still going to do
A 'nothing special' can also be a good answer, if you have simply been working hard and nothing spectacular has happened.
Rules of the standup are:
- We start punctually at 12:45 every Tuesday and Thursday, even if we are not quite complete.
- It lasts 15 minutes or less.
- Open door: we stand during stand-up.
- Clients/partners/students and all other interested parties are welcome (and somewhat expected to join).
Some circles keep each other updated on the other days during their own stand-up or day start.
Stand-ups will take place online, unless everyone happens to be at the office.