Health Check (PMO)
A health check gives you an insight into your own health and gives you the opportunity, together with an expert in the field, a lifestyle coach, to see whether you can and want to do something to stay vital in the long term. The content is geared towards the work we do at Voys and Spindle.
Content health check
The examination is carried out by a. The examination consists of 3 parts:
- Online questionnaire survey.
- Physical examination.
Online questionnaire research
An external party sends you an online questionnaire which you can fill in at any time before the consultation. Questions are asked about your work, lifestyle, and work-life balance. This takes about 15 - 20 minutes, and you will receive individual feedback for each section. The results will be discussed during the consultation.
- Biometrics (determination of height, weight, BMI, waist circumference and fat percentage)
- Determination of blood pressure and resting heart rate.
- Determination of cholesterol (HDL/LDL, ratio and triglycerides) by finger prick.
- Determination of glucose by finger prick
- Determination of mobility (as an indication of general fitness)
- Determination of strength, as an indication of overall strength
- Determination of stamina (by means of the Harvard steptest)
- Visual examination (general, screen and reading distance)
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability, indication of mental resilience and stress-related strain)
During the consultation, at our HQ, you discuss the results of the examination with a lifestyle coach. You gain insight into your own health and possible health risks. With the results, you can work on your sustainable employability. The physical examination followed by the consultation will take approximately 60 minutes.
Voluntary and confidential
The results of the examination always remain anonymous. The People circle only receives an overall report with general (anonymized) data.
Participation in the health check is entirely voluntary and does not oblige you to anything. It is offered about once every three years.